THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE VIEWS OF THE CONTRIBUTORS TO IT AND NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF DEVELOP1. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, DEVELOP1:
- IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIAL INCLUDED ON THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY WHICH IS DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, OBSCENE, ILLEGAL OR OTHERWISE IN BREACH OF ANY PERSON'S RIGHTS;
- MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT USE OF THE SITE IS FREE OF RISK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGE.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING DEVELOP1 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:-
- ANY DIRECT LOSS; OR
- ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR ANY INDIRECT LOSS OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER, IN EACH CASE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF DEVELOP1 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER UNDER ENGLISH LAW.
2. Copyright and Trade Marks
All information (including but without limitation to any data, text, files, graphics, links, music, photographs, software, audio, video, messages) ("CONTENT"), whether publicly or privately posted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such CONTENT originated. Accordingly, the user, not DEVELOP1, is entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through the website. Where you are invited to submit any CONTENT to this site you are required by such submission to grant DEVELOP1 a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to DEVELOP1, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is;
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to DEVELOP1 for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law.
In addition, you also:
- Indemnify DEVELOP1 against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by DEVELOP1 as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the other purposes specified above.
- permission is granted to download the materials contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- permission is granted for you to copy extracts of texts from news articles that appear on this website (excluding without limitation photographs, illustrations, teaching materials, and audio and video materials) for non-commercial supply to individual
- you acknowledge our website as the source of the extract and include a prominent reference to this website’s URL. If the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, such acknowledgment must include a hypertext link to this website with the copy of the extracted material; and
- you inform the third party that the conditions set out in this Section 2 apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them; and
- you reproduce the extracted material in complete and unmodified form and, if the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, that you do not frame the extract within your own website.
For the purpose of these terms, non-commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services. Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of DEVELOP1, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
3. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. DEVELOP1 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- DEVELOP1 makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from DEVELOP1 or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
4. Data Protection
5. Forums and Message Boards
The views expressed on the message board are those of the individual user and not those of DEVELOP1. DEVELOP1 ask you not to post messages or e-mails which are abusive, obscene, defamatory or the content of which is otherwise undesirable, illegal or in breach of any person's rights, and they reserve the right, in their full discretion, to remove any messages or e-mails at any time and without notice to you.